If cleaning is required follow the steps below.
For the shower head:
- Remove shower rose from the shower head stem.
- Use equal parts vinegar and hot water 1:1. Place the shower rose in the solution for between 15 - 20mins
- (Note: the face of the shower rose cannot be removed for cleaning purposes.)
For the handpiece:
- Use equal parts vinegar and hot water 1:1. Soak the handpiece with the nozzles facing down.
- Wait 10 - 15 minutes and clean handpiece with soft microfiber cloth.
This method is usually sufficient to clean the shower heads and handpieces. If extra cleaning is still required use a soft brush.